Department for Work and Pensions
Compensation Recovery Unit e-service  

Contact us

List of help topics


Help with this e-service

If you need help with this e-service, please phone:

0191 225 2021

For people with speech or hearing difficulties our Text Relay number is 18001 0191 225 2021.

To contact us by post

Please quote the CRU reference number on all correspondence.
Our address is:

Compensation Recovery Unit
Durham House
Tyne and Wear
NE38 7SF

DX members can contact us at:

Compensation Recovery Unit
Washington 4

To contact us by email

Our email address is:


top of page

List of help topics